of what's going into my new collection. working title right now is 42: Chlorine. the concept behind this is to take 42 days of writing on total autopilot, no edits, no fear, no re-reading and deleting, etc, just to see what comes out. enjoy. or freak out. or file interdiction proceedings. it's all up to you, but here's two:
______________________________________________
Segmented grapefruit in pockets of time
And try to stay blind in a vast collection
Pallor from the louvered shade; stay closed.
Undo and undone despite the glimmering silver,
The blazes of the rampant blue charges,
The light sounds simply here like South Carolina.
I don’t ever remember it raining there. I remember the snow.
______________________________________________
A simple arpeggio and the world collapses
Under a breaking beat- it’s very own soundtrack;
Everything to find and everything to hide; I’ll show you,
Show you just at the point you begin to wonder if I’m mad.
You won’t wonder for long.
Strumming, drumming with my fingers
My own kaleidoscope;
My favorite pictures are those I never draw
Open wide, spread wide. Sing along.
_____________________________________________
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE IT!!!!! Keep it coming!
Post a Comment