i miss tennessee. i miss the mountain backdrop. i miss the hills. i miss the geography. i miss that particular tennessee crisp in the air that you just don't get here. i miss relentlessly torturing my cousin. i wouldn't even mind hearing 'rocky top' today (but only once, please.) and today, maybe just today, i have a smile on my face in reference to tennessee. i like that.
i don't want to move back there, but today, i would like to spend a day driving around and just generally acting stupid, listening to 90's music and taking the summer of 1992 tour. while it's probably just today, 9 hours is too far.
(on all the other days, 9 hours isn't quite far enough.)
hey shelby, let's compromise. why don't you and will and the kids just move to south carolina in 8 years and we'll call it even?
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Something about the mountains... I know... There's talk of moving north just a little... you might fancy Savannah.
See, I knew you missed it here deep down somewhere :)
I don't know about the S. Carolina...maybe retirement.
I think I may have a "new toad the wet sprocket" in my life. I was hoping to share it with you on a drive down one of our country roads when you came to visit but I guess that will have to wait :)
You need to visit soon!!!!!
Post a Comment